Dylan found the potato peeler and knew just what it was for, so he got into the pantry and got out a potato. He wasn't ever successful at getting some to peel off but he kept at it for five potatoes until moving on to something else. I enjoyed that he was focused on something for a while so I could clean in the kitchen and I was impressed that he knew just what he was doing.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Dylan and a Potato Peeler
Dylan found the potato peeler and knew just what it was for, so he got into the pantry and got out a potato. He wasn't ever successful at getting some to peel off but he kept at it for five potatoes until moving on to something else. I enjoyed that he was focused on something for a while so I could clean in the kitchen and I was impressed that he knew just what he was doing.
Posted by us in a nut shell at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment