Sunday, September 20, 2009

Star Student


Olivia was star student which means that she got to make a poster of some photos and have her favorites list read off and bring a show and tell item. She was VERY excited for this day to come. She was the last kid in her class to do this so she knew very well what she wanted on her poster and what she wanted to say. I thought I would get more say in the poster but NO Olivia did it her way and I think it turned out cute.


Her teacher reading off her favorites list. It goes like is...
Favorite color - pink and purple like her room
Favorite place to go - the zoo
Favorite song - I Am A Child of God
Favorite food - peanut butter and jelly sandwich
Favorite pizza topping - pepperoni
Favorite sport - dancing
Favorite book - Tinkerbell
Favorite ice cream flavor - strawberry
Favorite toy - doll house
Favorite game - I spy with my little eye

A very good representation of our little girl!


Telling her teacher and her class about all of her pictures.


Showing off her show and tell item. A gift from Papa and Grammy Lee from the last time she saw them. It is usually on her bed.


Livie playing with her good friend Maddie.


Livie playing with her good friend Amira.


End of the day.

0 comments: