Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Update


These are the Dora shoes that Olivia worked so hard to earn. She wore them to school the day she earned them and was very proud of them. Olivia has also just earned a Tinkerbell book that was her reward for staying dry through the night and now she is in panties 24/7. Yeah!!!
She is getting so big!! She is doing a great job of learning to help around the house.


I got excited to transplant a house plant and I wanted the kids to help me. So I armed them with rakes and asked them to play in the potting soil with me. It was a really fun experience and the kids were big helpers.


By far the biggest hit of the experience was the watering can. I had them get the dirt wet and I wanted them to play in the mud. They looked at me like I was crazy and weren't about to touch it. Mommy gave up and we went inside for lunch.
Funny Story: while getting the dirt wet Olivia called it "chocolate water".


so cute in Daddy's shoes
funny how they are on the wrong feet but when they're that big what does it matter?
Dylan's exciting news it that Dylan has eaten peas for 2 days!!! GO DYLAN GO!!
That makes two vegetables he is eating.


We attended a local baseball game with tickets earned from the summer library reading program. We didn't last for very long into the game but enjoyed it for a while.

0 comments: