Saturday, August 15, 2009

Exploring a Local Pool


Well we had a free day so Mommy some how got adventurous and decided we would try out one of the local pools. It had a section perfect for the kids so we spent most of the time there. Olivia wanted to try out the next biggest section but Olivia was told she was too little for their slides and Dylan got into too deep of water and I discovered him floating face first in the water. AFTER MUCH PANIC I reached him and pulled him up and he was just fine. No coughing, No concern, but boy I was shaking!! So we quickly got back to the toddler area.
After we had been at the pool for about 2 hours and Mom was calling it good, I look over and see Dylan disagreeing with a little girl at the pool. Just saying "No No" at her. Well she hauls back and kicks him. Dylan isn't really hurt but it was very offended. Okay, time to go. The Mom of the little girl reached the situation first and she got time out and had to say she was sorry so I felt better about it all but my goodness. It was quite the experience.
Overall I think the pool closer to us has just as nice a toddler section and is 1/4 the distance from us, so I don't know as well be coming back much. oh well, summer is almost over....where did it go?



down the slide - by far the biggest hit with my kids




0 comments: