Saturday, August 15, 2009

Spending the Day at Preschool


Olivia's preschool requires me to volunteer six times in the school year. I was able to do that for the first time the day after we got back from vacation. It was so much fun to spend the time with the kids. I really enjoyed it and was surprised when Olivia's teacher asked me if I had any teaching experience because of my manner of working with the students. I was flattered and floored all in the same because I don't think working with kids comes naturally to me but I have had LOTS of Mommy hands on experience!!

The next day Olivia went to school it was Dad's Day!! Tom got to go for an hour of school and see what Olivia does in school too. Olivia LOVED having Daddy there and was not about to share her time with the other kids. Olivia made Daddy a tie out of paper and stamps.

0 comments: