Wednesday, July 15, 2009
My Birthday Day
I have enjoyed my birthday! I woke up to birthday cards and i-tune gift cards. Yeah, Mommy music!! Then must of my day was Dylan's potty training. It is continuing to go well. He is well on his way. I'm not sure as I ready to call it a success yet but we are making good progress. While he napped Olivia helped me mix up my cake. She was just so excited to help me make it, so I enjoyed making it with her. Then this evening Tom and I went to a parent meeting for Olivia's preschool that starts tomorrow. She is SO EXCITED!! After our parent meeting we took the opportunity since the kids had a babysitter (Thanks Jen) to go out on a date! Tom took me to Applebee's and then to Target to spend some of my birthday money (Thank you!). So it's been a fun day, also to get the birthday phone calls and get to talk to people!!
Posted by us in a nut shell at 10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment