I'm proud of you for letting the kids help. It's important for them, although it is so much more work for you. They look to be having great fun and I bet it really helps Dylan to be hands on with the food. We miss you guys and I especially miss those beautiful kids. The best niece and nephew ever!
Tom and Becca are the proud parents of Olivia, Dylan, and Ashlyn!! Tom's idea of fun: video games and sports. Becca's idea of fun: hanging out with friends and scrap booking. Olivia's idea of fun: reading, coloring, and dancing. Dylan's idea of fun: causing all sorts of destruction, TRAINS, and playing with Sister. Ashlyn's idea of fun: eating, sleeping, and taking in all her families love! What the life!
1 comments:
I'm proud of you for letting the kids help. It's important for them, although it is so much more work for you. They look to be having great fun and I bet it really helps Dylan to be hands on with the food. We miss you guys and I especially miss those beautiful kids. The best niece and nephew ever!
Post a Comment