We have been sick must of this past week so that's why so many of these photos and videos have the kids in their pjs. Even though we didn't do much for a few days it didn't stop the kids from being extra cute so I thought I'd share some photos and videos of the kids.
Dylan has learned how to stack but his first reaction is to knock down so its fun to see him do both.
Dylan giving the baby a stroller ride. Just a few weeks ago he couldn't push the stroller because he wanted to put more of his weight on the stroller then it could allow. Now its one of his favorite things to do. I think he's just practicing to be a good Daddy some day!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Videos of Dylan getting BIG
Posted by us in a nut shell at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment