Just a few thoughts to share -
First - Dylan has become a full time walker - no more crawling for this busy busy boy! And he isn't wobbly anymore; he is quite fast. He says 5 words - Mama, Dada, Hi, No, and Uh-Uh. It's so cute! We were able to quickly stop his biting after giving him lemon juice for each bite. After three times of that he was cured. He never cried after receiving the lemon juice but by the third time he knew it was coming and didn't want it. So that was stopped. And the last thing I have to share about Dylan is he loves predictability. He loves patterns. He has picked up on Tom and I's patterns and he anticipates what we are going to do next and beats us to it. He is so smart! oh and I guess I can mention that he has a total of 7 teeth now.
Second - We found out this weekend that our old apartment has been re-rented out so we don't have to pay rent on it anymore. Plus, we get a credit for 8 days of August. That means that they turned our apartment around in 2 1/2 weeks!! We are so excited!! This is a huge financial relief to us. The Lord has truly blessed us in finding us this house and in the transition from the apartment.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Some Updates
Posted by us in a nut shell at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment