Oh the things grand parents let grand babies get away with and love it!
We visited Papa, Grammy Lee, and G.G.'s house this weekend. It was a quick visit but included a lot of play! Olivia got to go to the Dairy with Grammy Lee to buy some milk and see cows, calves, pigs, dogs, cats, and kittens. Let's just say in the words of the owner of the farm "she's a city girl" and that was so true. Olivia was very interested in looking but was very scared and did not want to get close. I guess she didn't think that the fence looked protective enough.
Dylan and Olivia couldn't get enough of all the attention they received.
When I got back tonight I was able to go see Gladys Knight and choir perform Saints Unified Voices. It was a very powerful performance and testimonial. It's website is www.suvchoir.org!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Grand Parent's House
Posted by us in a nut shell at 12:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment