Thursday, June 19, 2008

Week behind -- Here is our trip to the zoo

Wow this is fun!

Hold on Tight!! Do I like this Do I not???
My Friend Ally sure likes it!



Brr the water is cold!!



Yeah they are sleeping!! At the same time!!


I have been frantically reading "The Host" by Stephanie Meyer for our book club this month and it has consumed all my free time meaning my blogging time. So I'm behind. But I just finished so now back to blogging...

Here is our trip to the zoo last week. Dylan loved the carousel ride but Olivia wasn't too sure about it. She seems to enjoy it as far as wanting to do it again but while she's riding it she is clinging for dear life and isn't smiling. So I don't know quite what she is thinking. We also went into the children's zoo portion where Olivia got to pet a guinea pig, play in a water park, and go down slides that take you through water. We only did half of the zoo but Mom was still exhausted when we were done so exhausted that I ended up taking a wrong turn and getting lost and having to call Tom and have been tell me how to get back to something I knew. So I was very grateful when we all came home and took a nap at the same time!! It was wonderful and something that I rarely get to enjoy.

0 comments: