Dylan took his first two steps on Sunday as we were frantically trying to get out the door for church!!! Of course it was a total surprise to us and so we were only half paying attention so we came home from church and tried and tried to get him to repeat it so we could better watch him do it. But he would only take a half step forward before falling down to a crawl. But it's a start.
I don't have a picture of him trying to walk so I decided to post a picture of Dylan "helping" me do laundry. He crawled into the basket so he could play with the dryer light while I worked. So very helpful don't you think!?!?
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Dylan's Frist Steps
Posted by us in a nut shell at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment