Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Silly Things Olivia Has Said that Just Made Me Laugh

Olivia said "Oh no Oh no my ABCs!"
Mom said "What ABCs...Your Books?"
Olivia Said "No my ABCs bag"
Mom said "Oh the bag in the van?"
Olivia said "Yes, I stay here and you go get it. How's that sound?"

I just had to laugh! How's that sound?? You do all the work and I stay right here - Sound good??

Another conversation:
Olivia said "I go to college. You drive me in your van. You leave me. How's that sound?"
Mom said "You aren't going to college for some time are you sure you want to go now?"

I just had to chuckle that she was already ready to leave home and have me just leave her there. I'm sure that would last all of 5 seconds. I think she got the idea of college from Blues Clues when Steve goes off to college and Joe takes his place. I can't remember the last time she watched that?? But using the van to get there and that I'd have to drive her there and leave her there was an interesting thought process for her.

One more conversation to share:
I am trying to get Dylan to take a nap...
Olivia said "But its not dark"
Mom said "Dylan takes naps during the day."
Olivia said "Dad needs to fix the moon. He uses his nails and he fixes the moon. How's that sound? Good idea?"

So silly...Dad's can fix anything right including the MOON just needs a couple of nails - right?!?!

She has started saying at the end of her thoughts - How's that sound?? It's so cute and much better then her last phase of "Sorry I'm not going to do what you just asked me to do" but because I said it politely you are just going to dismiss the fact that I'm disobeying you. Oh that one got annoying really fast. So Mom is very happy we have moved on to something funnier.

0 comments: