Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Magic House

Olivia fastened her set belt all by herself without any prompting. We were impressed!

Need Gas - I know just what to do!

Olivia spent a long time pretending in this kitchen - she kept saying "I bake you cookies"

He loves this steering wheel - He is such a boy!

Mom just likes my close up - I know I'm cute!

Hard Hats - Construction Zone


Dylan has started free standing for any where from 5 to 15 seconds. We actually got him to do it for video.

We wanted to get out of the house but didn't want to spend money so we decided to get our first use out of our membership. Olivia was so excited and ran around doing everything as fast as she could. There our fun areas for Dylan too so we had a great time playing with the kids.

0 comments: