It has been a while since I've posted because basically our summer has just been wrapping up. The kids finished out swim lessons and we've done LOTS of fun things but not really anything I've documented. We've school shopped and we've had some play dates mostly. I can't resist a cute sleeping picture so here are two recent ones of Ashlyn.
Part of that school shopping I mentioned was getting Olivia some new school shoes. She has had a growth spurt over the summer and needed new stuff and what else...new shoes! She picked these pink ones out and we brought them home to review how to tie her shoes. What her fingers once couldn't do very well she sat down and tied her shoes and was so proud of herself.
Girls Scout swim at the local pool. Olivia was so very happy to get to see her friends and with having Mommy all to herself I was able to take her to the deep end. She was so happy!!
Sunday morning moment I had to capture.
These sweet moments are what keeps any parent going!!
Then the BIG EXCITEMENT.....School Open House!
Getting to meet the teacher and take all of the accumulated school supplies to the classroom.
Olivia is in Second Grade with Mrs. AuBuchon.
Dylan's Kindergarten teacher is Mrs. Haffer.
The COUNTDOWN at this point is ONE more day!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment