The BIG first day arrived and the kids were up super early, dressed and ready to go.
Not only did Olivia get to go to second grade but now we have two in school.
Dylan was SO HAPPY to get to go to school with Big Sister too.
Olivia was so happy to get to take care of her brother and walk him to his classroom.
Father's blessings and kisses good bye.
After dropping the kids off I went around to park so I could take the kids pictures. They were settled and happy. Dylan didn't even care I was there to take his picture. This was more for Mommy anyways.
Ashlyn was still asleep when I got home to relieve Tom to go off to work so the house was oddly quiet. When I heard that Ashlyn was awake I was excited to have another kid to take care of. Ashlyn came out of her room so confused where sister and brother were.
So she was happy to go to school and have lunch with the kids the first day so that she could say HI.
Dylan and Olivia have lunch back to back so it's nice and convenient for me to go have lunch with both of them.
They both came home so very excited after a GREAT first day.
Dylan said "I love Kindergarten" and Olivia was dancing and talking all the way to bed tonight.
Two happy kids that are excited to go back again tomorrow.
0 comments:
Post a Comment