Olivia now has a complete collection of chipmunk dolls. She was so very excited she asked for her picture to be taken with them. She got the first couple as a school fundraiser incentive and at the time the kids didn't know anything about the chipmunks. Then we found a music CD at the library and since it was like her dolls she wanted to listen to it. They were thrilled and wanted to see the movie that went along with the CD. We checked out the movie from the library and the rest is history. She has slowly added to her collection until she finally got Jeanette - the hardest to find. We finally got it off of Amazon with a gift card for Christmas.
Thanks, Sis!!
Tom started the church's basketball league. This is the first time he has played a game on his foot since injuring it on Thanksgiving day. I was very nervous but he did just fine. They lost their game but I think they all enjoyed getting back out there and playing again.
Okay, to set up these next few pictures...when Tom and I heard Ashlyn's first awake squeal we didn't respond right away and I even commented that "gee, she's being really quiet waiting to be gotten up." So I take my time going into her room to get her out of bed and this is what I find. Now mind you I had an appointment scheduled this morning to get her 18 months portraits taken. The first thing I see is her holding a closed marker. I see that the only markings on her are her hands and some small spots on her jammies. I'm thinking okay not bad this could have been a lot worse (LIKE on her face!!). Then I take a closer look at the crib and I'm NOT so happy.
Clean up is complete and everything came clean very easily except for this rail and a spot on the rail beside it. They are stained and I can't get them to come clean. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!
Dylan found a Mario Kart Wii hooded jacket and he has barely taken it off ever since we got it. He even left the store wearing it.
Then I was down stairs looking for the next size bigger shoes from Olivia's old stuff. I found this tennis shoes and showed them to Ashlyn. She sat down and demanded they be put on and when I got them on her she clapped and walked all over the house in them. Now since she was just in a diaper waiting to get her dress for her portraits put on I thought the shoes were even more adorable. Trying to get a picture of her walking around the house not so easy so Dylan is helping me hold her up long enough to take a picture.
Ashlyn was not a fan of having her pictures taken. She just looked at the large camera, the lighting fixtures, and the photographer with a look of mistrust and apprehension. She was not smiling for Mommy and just tried to walk out of the room or into Mommy's arms any chance she got. I actually wondered how well it would go. I remember Olivia didn't like having her 18 month pictures taken either. Oh well I have a couple of cute pictures of her and I just wanted something to capture this milestone. She is already getting too big on us!!
2 comments:
you can try rubbing alcohol or sanitiser i know that get can get out permanent marker. I used to that at the daycare when kids got a little crazy. You can also use the magic erasers they usually work too.
I would try using rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer, it works on permanent marker. You could also try magic eraser, it usually does the trick.
Post a Comment