Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ashlyn's First Day in Nursery

 I captured this Sunday's milestones...Olivia has moved up into the oldest Junior Primary class and Dylan is a CTR 4 (second class in Primary). I took pictures of  the kids today before church because not only have the kids moved up in Primary classes with the start of the year Ashlyn has started nursery! Olivia had just gotten her finger nails painted and she wanted a different color for each finger! She felt so cool, Can't you tell?!?!

 My big girl!!
Okay, well as for nursery today. She was so very tired now that we have afternoon church. She lasted for the first hour and then they came and got us. I took her back in and stayed with her the second hour.

 Dylan sad he didn't get to be first to have his picture taken. 
Then I got this one.
 My Sweet Kiddos!!
 My kids got new pjs. Some Hello Kitty and Lego Star Wars! They love them and they are so very comfy!
 Ashlyn has a small dimple on her right cheek. I tried to capture it here. Can you see it?

Ashlyn's two favorite songs at 18 months are Slippery Fish and Patty Cake. She asks for them to be sang over and over again and does some of the actions to them. Adorable!!

0 comments: