I started out this weekend going around to garage sales looking for a few things. Didn't find what I was looking for but found other stuff of course. I'm excited by this find for Ashley. She LOVES to be outside with Sister and Brother but I have nothing for her to play with/in. This is PERFECT and she loves it!! Good score, Mommy!!
Then we have wanted to take our family by to this lake since we last visited it in the Fall so we finally got ourselves back here. The kids remembered it and were so excited to play.
This lake used to a a quarry and they used the sand to make glass but when the factory closed in 1983 so did the quarry. Now its a park and this lake is too much fun!
When I first told Olivia she could get her feet wet she looked at me like I was nuts but she took her socks and shoes off anyways. She would stretch her leg out and just barely touch her toes in the water and said "eeeuuu icky slimmy water." But it didn't take very long before she was playing in it and having lots of fun with the wet sand.
To start off our Memorial Day we did a lot of work around the house and then headed to the Church Picnic for some good food, friends and games. After that I took Olivia and Dylan over to a friends house who set up her pool and slide. The kids played for two hours and had a blast! We had worn them out good by the weekend activities.
So excited for the unofficial start of summer!!!
This is Ashlyn's modified crawl. She is getting really fast but still takes lots of breaks so we can usually always catch up and stop her if need be.
Ashlyn got two new teeth this week making her total 5. She has 4 on the bottom and 1 on the top. The second top one has looked liked it has wanted to come in ever since she got the first top one but it's still hanging out waiting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment