So I had coupons to get into the Botanical Gardens free for one day only so I packed up the kids and took them. When I came out of my room I saw Dylan helping to get Ashley ready by brushing her hair. So precious!!
Well I had more coupons then I needed so I passed the coupons I didn't need to the couple behind me so they could get in free too. I found out that it was still going to cost me to get Dylan into the Children's Gardens and I was a dollar short. The couple behind me hands the money down for Dylan. I thought that was so sweet of them. Dylan got really good use out of that admission. He had a BLAST!!!
(I thought it was funny that this happened to me because the day before Tom was in line at the drive thru at McDonalds for breakfast. Someone was trying to cut in line and Tom let them in. When Tom got up to the window to pay Tom was told that the car before him that he had let into the line had paid for his order too.)
Just reminds you that when you are kind to others they will be kind to you.
The gardens were having special tree house exhibits around the garden. These were GREAT fun and very neat for kids!!
to this area where you helped them float through these locks that worked the boats through them. I just camped out here while Dylan did this over and over and over again.
WATER!!!
I wasn't prepared for water but Dylan just rolled up his pants and went to it. This was his favorite because you pumped the water out.
When he was done....no idea how long he was completely entertained by this area...this is what he had built. The right tower fell down and I said it was time to go. So he karate kicked the left tower and knocked it over. I was so surprised and so grateful none of the blocks fell towards him. Such a BOY!!!
After playing in the tree house and market they had in the children area we head back out into the main gardens.
Mommy wanted to walk over to the iris because they were peaking!!!!
BUT unfortunately the kids were getting done at this point so it was hurried.
3 comments:
Ah... to be a kid again! Dylan looked to be enjoying himself. And how could he not?! So many fun things to explore! Poor Ashlyn... all tuckered out. lol
OH geez. we really need to visit you one of these days. The places you have around you are amazing and so kid friendly. I hope someday we move to a place with as many kid friendly things as you all have.
It is alot like our Thanksgiving Point Kids Garden. It is nice to see that Dylan is such a big boy and such a boys boy. Love those tough boys! I have a rough time with the whiny ones that can't seem to buck up. With all my time in child care, I've dealt with a few of those. Can't wait for him and Scottie to rough house and enjoy playin' together this summer. I think I will apologize now for the many things Scottie will probably be teachin' him.
Post a Comment