Sunday, December 5, 2010

Visit with Family


In mid-November my Sister's family came for a visit.
We love the opportunity to see family and have are kids see their cousins.
Here Aunt Sarah is bonding with Ashley and cousins Joshua and Kenzie came to see what they think of her.


Dinner was my favorite home made chicken and noodles. Kenzie and Olivia were very excited to help but that lasted all of 10 minutes once Papa became more interesting.
I believe some jumping on Papa's bed was going on and that's always a favorite!


These girls had so much fun together!!
So glad they can be close.



Uncle Tom is a HUGE hit with Caleb. Joshua likes to talk with him too but will lose interest. Caleb never loses interest. Uncle Tom is just too cool. I mean he knows all about Star Wars, how cool is that!!


Aunt Sarah brought some gifts and the kids love them!



Grandparents soaking up their seventh grandchild.



I thought Joshua was so cute in Papa's coat. It was as big as he is!
Hope we'll get to see them all again soon!

0 comments: