Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Getting Ready for Winter


To finish off our yard for the first snow Tom mulched up the last of our leaves. I had already gone through the yard with the last mow of the year and gotten the bulk of the leaves but some of the trees weren't finished when I'd done the last mow. So before the first snow was to come we had some beautiful beautiful days so we raked things out from around the edges and did one last mulch. It started to get dark on the boys but they kept at it until it was done.


Dylan stayed outside with Daddy mowing along side him until Mommy called him in for dinner.
He reluctantly came inside and then when he was finished he wanted so badly to go back outside and work with Daddy some more.


Wearing the light that Daddy used to see as it got dark.


Olivia inside playing while the boys were outside.
I love this little girl!!!

0 comments: