Thursday, April 22, 2010

Zoo Trip


I was so proud of Olivia. She wanted to ride an animal this time instead of sit in the carriage. She second guessed that decision but Mommy assured her and held her the whole time so she would feel better. This is their end happy faces. Then we did it again just to enjoy!


Dylan amazed me at what a big boy he is this summer.
Here he is walking up the rock wall to the top of the slides.


In the mouth of the hippo. This is the first summer I could get Olivia in the mouth. She trusted that the hippo wasn't going to eat her.


Love any time Dylan gets some sensory play in!!!


I had no idea Dylan was doing the web until he got to the middle and didn't know what to do. I heard him and didn't know where he was....he had gotten himself to the middle and needed a little help getting back off.



Olivia directing me to where she wants to go next.
When we came home she circled all the animals we saw. It was most of them!




Time to stop for a cool treat for Mommy's benefit!
Dylan was insistent that he didn't want to try the cherry slushy I got him. Eventually he gave in and tried it and he drank almost this whole glass.
Olivia loved her treat and has asked if she can get it every time we go to the zoo. We'll see...



Thumbs Up to a FUN Day!


When I got home I had two sleeping kids!


This trip was part of our 80 degree weather in April. I was EXHAUSTED by the end. I was pushing a double stroller up hills and around to all the kids favorite animals. I was pretty sure this was going to be the last time before baby girl came this summer so I tried to get the highlights in. The kids LOVED it!

0 comments: