Tom likes to teach the kids how to color the eggs.
The kids still touch them a lot but Daddy will help them learn.
It's a fun memory they'll have of their Daddy.
Olivia was proud of all the eggs.
She liked the one that Mommy wrote Happy Easter on before it was colored.
1 comments:
Thursday before Easter my parents were staying a night and we dyed some eggs. My mom was placing stickers on the eggs after they had dried. I don't know what was going through her head, but she applied the sticker a bit too hard and cracked the egg. I mean, how hard is it to put a dinky little sticker on an egg? Of course, we couldn't just let that slide. :o) Oh and she was just dropping (not lowering) the eggs into the cups too... so of course, we had a few cracks to deal with also. Jeremy and I made sure to set an example and do it properly... with the wire device. See? Even some adults are still learning the delicate process of egg decoration... lol.
Post a Comment