Monday, March 1, 2010

Update on our February


Olivia was invited to a friends day at a local gymnastics studio and LOVED it!



Dylan fell asleep watching Olivia at Gymnastics.


The items we've bought since finding out we are having a summer baby girl!!
Olivia and I are dangerous together in a store!

Olivia is SO SO EXCITED!!! She makes art projects daily for Baby Ashley to the point that she has memorized how to write Baby Ashley. She thinks and sings about her constantly. She tells anyone who will listen to her that Baby Ashley is in Mommy's tummy. She wants Ashley's crib and things moved into her room today! She wants to buy something daily for her Sister. She asks constantly how long until Baby Ashley comes. Saying she is excited is really an understatement.



fell asleep reading Thomas


dress up fun




On top of our normal errands and running around and busy schedule we've had a very busy last couple of weeks....

I got frustrated and upset with my OBGYNs office and looked into the possibility to switching doctors mid pregnancy. My old office was trying to push me into seeing one of their doctors I wasn't comfortable with seeing and when I complained I was labeled as "emotional"/"anxiety"/"problems"/"a patient with issues" and they suggested medication or leaving the practice. It got me pretty upset and I left the practice.

Also, we got another rain fall which only makes water come in our basement more of course. Well this rain fall was the last straw and water has not slowed down since and has exhausted our tiny effort of absorbing the water with towels. To make matters more annoying we've had to change towels 2 to 3 hours night and day for over a week and during that time our dryer had had enough. Tom was able to fix the dryer by replacing an internal fuse and we were back in business. Needless to say this as been an exhausting week. We are getting a sump pump installed this week which HAD better solve the problem!!

Tom's basketball season has improved to 4 - 1 and they are ranked second so far. They have 3 games left. After basketball he has a few weeks off and starts playing softball in April.



3 comments:

Amanda said...

I just discovered that you have a blog! How fun!

Stuff You Need To Know said...

Sounds like you've had a very stressful couple of weeks. That's the pitts about your doctor. I would have been upset, not to mention insulted, and done the same thing. Why is it these days that when someone isn't 100% comfortable with something and has a normal human reaction, they try to fix it by medicalizing it and treating it with drugs? The movie "The Changeling" dealt with something similar, but on a totally different scale in a totally different situation. Good movie. It challenged my thoughts. It was creepy and disturbing, but good movie. Anyway, this isn't a movie review...

Hope the sun shines your way!

Unknown said...

Yeah for sump pumps. Hope it takes care of the problem. I would suggest an alarm on it. What a busy Feb.