Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Few Things We've Been Doing


Livie helped me bake drop biscuits and brownies! Her favorite part is licking the bowl as you can see!!


Good Morning my Sun Shines!!


Dylan fell asleep on the way home from a lot of errands. I thought it was so cute when he got all spread out!
He is getting so BIG!!


I got brave/insane and decided to take the buzz clippers to Dylan's hair (first time trying to use them). I think he looks pretty cute and he looks like an even bigger boy with his short hair.
He's showing off his new shirt...


Had to get outside...we are having some BEAUTIFUL Spring like days!!


running around not wanting to come into the house until the tornado sirens were tested...then they came in for lunch...



playing red light green light with the kids

They LOVE to tell Tom and I we need to stop for a red light (of course way before you need to stop) and when to go. They also LOVE for me to sing the red light song if we get stopped by a red light.
The kids are VERY BIG back sit drivers!! If we don't have two hands on the wheel Olivia tells us to be careful. Dylan tells us which way to go/turn. Oh and my personal favorite Olivia tells me not to talk on the cell phone while I'm driving because it's "NOT SAFE" and "You'll Make a Mistake". The kids REALLY keep us on our toes!! It's very hard to get upset when your kid is completely right!!



Olivia directing Dylan



Dylan's Turn to Call the Signals!

0 comments: