Wednesday, January 13, 2010

1st Measurable Snow Fall


We finally got more then a dusting. It was only 3 inches but much for fun to play in. Olivia was so cute she woke up and saw the snow and said "It's my birthday!!" Someone (Daddy) told her their might be snow for her birthday so now she is expecting it. I doubt that is going to happen, so I broke the news to Olivia she said "but my birthday is in Winter." I replied that her birthday is still in Winter whether we have snow that day or not. It's a hard thing to accept for Olivia.

Here she is playing with my hat.


Olivia was making a snow angel so Dylan decided to get on top of her. He loves to wrestle.


brushing snow off her house



going down the slide face first




more wrestling - Olivia is retaliating




cold face - time to go inside


warming up

0 comments: