Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Few Random Present Photos


Dylan flew through opening presents until he landed on Wall-E and he wanted him out of the box right away. Daddy was able to show him how Wall-E transformed from a cube to a robot. Dylan loved it!!


Olivia's first present to open. It was her biggest and she was very curious what was in it. When she opened it she said "Just what I wanted" and then asked who it was from. When we told her who it was from she individually hugged and thanked Tom and I for her castle. Too cute!!


Daddy built her castle and it's ready to play with!!


bath toy


Our Christmas present to Grammy Lee and Papa that Olivia and I made together.


Reading Dylan's new book!

Thank you Thank you to all the gifts sent to us this year! We all appreciate and enjoy them so much!!

0 comments: