Friday, December 4, 2009

Olivia's Dance Recital


It was very important to Olivia that Grammy Lee and Papa made it to see her dance so when they came the kids were so excited!!


Amira, Ally, and Olivia
best friends


ready to go


cowgirl outfit


Christmas outfit - she has bells on her wrists


bugle boy outfit


ballerina outfit


all done
she was so much fun to watch
Dylan was dancing along too. Too bad I was so focused on Olivia and missed Dylan's moves.


It's so cute that she put her hands to our faces.
Olivia was in heaven!


Coloring with Papa at home



Olivia's recital gift.
Heart necklace and bracelet.


giddy-up Papa


time to settle down and read a story


bed time




1st dance - still getting warmed up


2nd Dance - I was impressed on her performance on this dance. I think it was her favorite.





Christmas Dance


I didn't get good video of this dance. My other video was too big to post and this one got cut off right before the end due to a full memory card. oh well

0 comments: