Olivia asked to have her picture taken. I've taught her so well.
We were all sitting on the chair today and Olivia said "oh we are sitting as a family we should take a picture." Yep, she's my girl!
Making sugar cookies! Olivia has been very excited about baking this Christmas season.
It was very cute. One time when Olivia and I were making dinner together she asked me if we were all going to go to heaven? When I said yes, she wanted to know if we got to come home after going to heaven. I explained that heaven was home. Then she asked if we would see Jesus and G.G. in heaven. So I said yes. I was surprised by the deep questions that she really wanted to know right then in the middle of doing something together.
playing his cars racing Wii game
he jumps on the couch to make the car jump on the screen
love his happy face
pulled out the hat, scarfs, and mittens this week
Olivia loves her Cinderella hat and scarf.
Dylan with his backpack on wishing he could go to school like Sister.
0 comments:
Post a Comment