8 weeks along
1.8 cm long
head is on the left and arms on his sides
little flicker of a heart beat
It was so cute....I showed Olivia the ultrasound picture and she got very excited.
She asked me "if it's a boy can we name him Santa?"
My answer: no.
Okay, next question..."can we name him Jesus?"
My answer: no
So Olivia's next questions was "fine then what would we call him?:
My answer: I don't know yet.
3 comments:
Congrats!!
Ok, so a little birdie told us about this terrific news a while ago, but we wanted to wait until we heard from you guys before we said anything. Soooooo.... that being said. SUPER CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We wish you a most happy and healthy pregnancy and a most beautiful blessed baby for you and your family!! Looks like next year is shaping up to be a baby year! It's funny how the years seem to alternate like that.
Oh come on. Your such a spoil sport. Santa and Jesus would be so recognizable. Just kidding. I love it, preschoolers are so much fun and they just get better with time. Trust me.
Post a Comment