Olivia playing in her classroom. Here she is sorting noodles with tweezers into the correct number that the tin tells her to.
Ms. Julie calls the kids over and asks them to play a game with her while they are going around to several activities. At this time she will quiz them on their understanding and make notes on their answers. Today she was asking them situational awareness questions. Like what is this? Its a sink with running water. What would you do with this sink? Wash your hands.
It's interesting how she fits her testing of the kids into just general play.
Olivia was very proud that she was the line leader that day. She got to lead to recess and posed for several pictures while playing.
Olivia with her class's turkey. Her feather is on the right top in the middle. It's full of buttons.
It was fun to volunteer at Olivia's school. It was fun to observe the kids and Olivia's interaction with them. It was also fun to take Olivia's picture and as I took her picture several of the kids asked to have their picture taken because they couldn't feel left out. too cute
I enjoy the opportunity to volunteer but I'm so glad I'm not a school teacher.
0 comments:
Post a Comment