Olivia had not been sleeping well and so this day she just curled up on the couch at 12:30 and fell asleep. So I laid Dylan down too so he would leave Sister alone and then I took the beautiful window of opportunity and slept too. 4 hours later we decided we might as well wake up. It was heaven for me!!!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Random Photos from our Week
Olivia had not been sleeping well and so this day she just curled up on the couch at 12:30 and fell asleep. So I laid Dylan down too so he would leave Sister alone and then I took the beautiful window of opportunity and slept too. 4 hours later we decided we might as well wake up. It was heaven for me!!!
Posted by us in a nut shell at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment