Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Random Stuff


I don't know why this picture uploaded upside down but oh well - the point is the same. Dylan decided to eat his snack of bread in his laundry basket full of the kids clean clothes.


Mom's first attempt at curling Livie's hair. Livie is going to be a flower girl in Uncle Jake's wedding and Nadine has requested curly hair. Umm...so I'm practicing. It didn't turn out very well. I think I need more curlers so I can put less hair in each curler and I think I need to prep the hair with gel or maybe finish it off with some kind of hair product. If anyone has any suggestions or practice in this matter I'd love some tips.


Two things Dylan is a little obssessed with lately. His music that he listens to twice a day and the vacuum cleaner. So when he decided to do the two things at the same time I snapped a photo.

0 comments: