What a fun Father's Day. Olivia had been waiting patiently all week for Sunday morning so I could open my Father's Day present, so once she woke up this morning that was the first thing on her mind. I got a music card from the kids that also let them record their voices. It played "I Wanna Be Like You" from Disney's The Jungle Book. Then I got to open the present, which was a bunch of new shirts and socks, and a voucher for two tickets for Transformers 2!! Most of the shirts are for work, and Olivia and Dylan each picked one out for me. I can't wait to show them off! Becca made french toast for breakfast while letting me sleep in. She took good care of me today! At Church Olivia sang with the Primary in Sacrament meeting. She's been practicing very hard, and she did a really good job. After Church and Dylan's nap the kids played in the wading pool while I barbequed baby back ribs with corn on the cob. Yummy! As you can see, Dylan is still very attached to his bubble mower. Very cute.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment