Our church playgroup friends organized a trip to the zoo and we were excited to go with friends and see the new exhibit. The zoo has a sting ray exhibit and you can actually reach in and touch them. Dylan was a bit too short and Olivia much to scared. I did touch one and it was a very hard, slimy feel. I don't think I'll be touching another. We were just going to see the sting rays and go to the children zoo and call it a day but we actually stayed at the zoo for about 4 hours. It's always more fun to go with friends!!
This is in the children zoo. I like it because when I see the picture I can hear Dylan saying "fish" and I love the way he says it!!
I was amazed when I turned around and Livie was half way up this web. She was doing great and enjoying it until some other kids got on and their movement started shaking the ropes and then Livie just wanted off.
Livie safely looking down into the goat area. Not about to come down in. Click on the picture to open it up bigger if you need to to see Olivia's little head above the wall.
I guess Dylan got done with the goats and decided this looked like a nice wall to try to climb OR he decided he was done and was going to go back to Sister. I don't know.
Olivia looked right up into this chimpanzee's face and then she did the sweetest thing. She set her toy out to show him. Too Cute!
This is a picture in front of the giraffes.
We ended up seeing a lot of animals on this visit. One of my favorites was the leopard. There was a zoo worker who was stalking it outside of his pen so the leopard was stalking it back and it was very neat to see the leopard zero in and follow the man around its pen. Then the zoo worker stopped and told us some about the leopard. Very interesting!
We saw several babies. There was a baby camel, giraffe, and two baby kangaroos. We were told there was a baby pengiun but we didn't see it.
When we decided to call it a day the kids started asking for the rhinos and elephants and that was on the other side of the zoo so we just had to call it a day and tell them we would be back again soon.
We ended up seeing a lot of animals on this visit. One of my favorites was the leopard. There was a zoo worker who was stalking it outside of his pen so the leopard was stalking it back and it was very neat to see the leopard zero in and follow the man around its pen. Then the zoo worker stopped and told us some about the leopard. Very interesting!
We saw several babies. There was a baby camel, giraffe, and two baby kangaroos. We were told there was a baby pengiun but we didn't see it.
When we decided to call it a day the kids started asking for the rhinos and elephants and that was on the other side of the zoo so we just had to call it a day and tell them we would be back again soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment