Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mothers in our Family!!
I enjoyed my Mother's Day. Tom woke me to breakfast in bed of eggs and bacon and his card to me. Then when I was dressed and ready for church I was greeted my a card from the kids and a gift. I got two large glass candles. One is Japanese Cherry Blossoms and the other is Lilac Blossoms - two of my favorites. Then church was nice and they gave out chocolate bars. Olivia went up to sing the Mother's Day song in Sacrament. She didn't sing but that whole side of the stand didn't sing so I think she would have had the kids around her done a better job. oh well.
Dylan and Olivia made me beautiful Mother's Day handouts in church and I really enjoyed all their hugs and attention today. It is so precious when Dylan sees me for the first time from being away from me and says "Mama" just so CUTE!! I LOVE IT!!
Then today Tom made lunch, the kids and I napped, and Tom made dinner. The kids and I had a GREAT time playing in some chocolate pudding and marshmallows after dinner and then playing in the basement while Tom called his Mom.
Oh and I can't forget to mention the wonderful foot massage I got right before making this blog post.
What a FUN day and a wonderful break to enjoy being a Mom!

0 comments: