New Love Seat. Very comfortable as the kids are finding out. It is a small couch so that we have room for picture #3!
Talk about one comfortable chair! It reclines, rocks, and turns 360 degrees. So comfortable and since I slept with Dylan in this chair last night for 2 hours I can vouch for how comfortable it is.
My new PIANO!! I'm so excited. It's a Kimball. It's in wonderful condition. It had one owner before us and she had it for 33 years. Olivia's first request?? "I am a Child of God!!" So cute!!
One more item is coming later this week - an entertainment armiore!! Once the whole living room gets settled I'll take a picture of the whole room. Then I'll head down stairs and arrange all my old furniture in our family room. SO Much Fun!!
2 comments:
OOOOooooo...new furniture! Isn't it fun? BTW...that chair does look ultra comfy. It's....THE COMFY CHAIR!! (Monty Python reference) Ha Ha!
Very Nice, Becca. Glad you are all enjoying the piano. Dylan seems so much bigger than when we visited. Getting his toddler look down. I look forward to seeing the whole room.
Post a Comment