They LOVE the piano. I can barely practice because they are all over it the second I open it to play. Olivia loves to pretend to sing songs from the book while she is playing. I was surprised by how much Dylan in particular loves to play. Olivia actually gets tired of playing first and Dylan gets mad when she tries to close it up because he is not done playing.
I have learned the first two lines of "I Am a Child of God" well and I'm still shakey on the last two lines. I am also learning "I know my Father Lives" and again still a little shakey. But I've only had the piano for two days and like I said every time I try to practice the kids invade. I'm so glad they are enjoying it though.
I'm so excited to have music in our home!!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Kids Jammin' on the New Piano
Posted by us in a nut shell at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment