Sunday, December 14, 2008

Crazy Week in Review


Olivia playing at the Magic House with the doll house.


playing with the light switches.


Dylan's favorite song is "if you're happy and you know it" and this box will play the song so he loves to push the button over and over again. What a cute smile!!


Playing in the sand.


Cute in their bath towels. Dylan is a lion and Olivia is a rabbit.


Dylan being sick - but hey Daddy let me hold his "kid" controller.

Alrighty this has been quite the week.

Monday not so bad - I like to keep Mondays open.

Tuesday is usually the library story time and then Olivia's gymnastics class (it's actually the last week coming up).

Then Wednesday I took the kids to get their pictures taken and get two free 8x10s of Dylan turning 18 months and Olivia going to be 4 in January. That was quite the experience and left there exhausted. But the kids were promised the Magic House so we stopped off their on our way home. YES I'm insane but it was a really short stop off. My kids are used to the place so they just did their favorites and then we left. Then Tom has scouts Wednesday night.

Then Thursday major shopping day for groceries and of course getting the finishing touches on Christmas. So then Thursday night was our Enrichment night at Church. Tom was asked to come help babysit so the whole family went. I had a wonderful time and was sad that it had to be over. But it turned into a late night because Tom graciously lent his man power to take table and chairs down. So what started at 6:30 we didn't leave until 9:15. So the kids got into bed late that night.

Then Friday I had a Primary Presidency meeting at 8 am. It went for 2 1/2 hours. Then I run to the post office to ship all Christmas presents that needed shipped that I stayed up until 1:30 am getting ready to go. We missed our Friday playgroup because by that point the kids and I had had it. I was actually able to get both kids to nap but of course not at the same time. Then I took off and scrapbooked at a friends house and didn't get home until midnight. I was once upon a time caught up on scrapbooking but with buying the house this year etc I am now a full year behind in scrapbooking. so frustrating

Then Saturday more shopping that I couldn't accomplish doing the week and then I babysit a friends kids. Again another late night for the kiddos. Then 11:10 Saturday night Dylan wakes up throwing up. He threw up all through the night and once this morning. He seems to be past it and now we are just praying nobody else gets it. Could we be that lucky??? probably not....

So I am quite tired from this week.

Things to look forward to this coming week -- Tom's Birthday, my parents visiting for a day, playgroup Christmas party.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I got exhausted just reading about your week! Lately, our week nights have been good. It's the weekends that have been busy for us, but then again, we don't have two children to look after either. :o) Well, gotta get back to cooking supper. It's tacos tonight! Yum yum!