Dylan was knocking Daddy's towers over with his head but sure as the camera gets on him he stops. But I still love this video for all the "Dada"s Dylan says!
Dylan has really resisted eating his table food. He even refuses Stage 3 dinner baby food, insisting instead on his Stage 2 which he has eaten since 8 months old. But just in the last week we have made some encouraging progress! Today we were motivating him to eat his Stage 3 baby food by telling him how big he is. This system seemed to work for about 3/4 the jar and then he'd had enough. But it's progress.
He seems to be okay with must table food unless its a fruit or a vegetable and then he wants nothing to do with it. Very frustrating for Mommy because naturally I'm tired of spoon feeding him his baby food that he should have been off of 3 months ago.
For example, I put three green beans in front of him. He wrinkles his nose and mashes them with his finger. Then I put stuffing and chicken in front of him and he loves it. Then I spoon feed him his green bean baby food and he loves it. So what was wrong with the green beans offered to him???? oh well
Like I said before progress is being made!!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Dylan Videos
Posted by us in a nut shell at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment