Friday, October 10, 2008

City Museum

We had a GREAT time at the City Museum. We went with our church playgroup. Olivia really enjoyed having her friends there to play with. I have LOTS of pictures of Olivia with her friends so that will make fun memories. Must of those pictures don't have Olivia looking at the camera because who wants to stop and smile when you have your friends. So here are a few good shots of the kiddos to share.

Dylan's favorite part by far was walking up the ramp and going face first on his tummy down the roller slide. He did this over and over and over again, so I had to include a video of him doing it. Also in the video you can see Olivia go up and over an arch and then run down the ramp. I asked Olivia what her favorite part was and she said the ball pit.

On a funny note...Dylan was very scared by the man who welcomed us to the museum and told us the rules. I thought that it was something else the first time it happened but then we had been playing great and that man shows up again to say hi and Dylan flips out again. Poor Dylan did not like that man. The man even came back concerned about Dylan and I said no he's fine and I'm thinking just go away my son doesn't like you. He was a very loud man.
down they come

climbed up above the ball pit

painting

ball pit

3 story slide with these neat rollers on each side that you can
roll with your hands as you go down

Dylan's face as we are going down the roller slide - he has his hand out
rolling them as we go down too

0 comments: