This has been a very hard week for me. Dylan got injured twice - one a head injury that bled and bled and bled - he is FINE - and the other is his first jammed finger in a closing door! Okay must of what happened in my week isn't really blog worthy or appropriate but let's just say I'm frizzled!!! So I'm reviewing my pictures for the week so I can relax -- cause aren't the pictures the best part anyways!!!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Week in Review
This has been a very hard week for me. Dylan got injured twice - one a head injury that bled and bled and bled - he is FINE - and the other is his first jammed finger in a closing door! Okay must of what happened in my week isn't really blog worthy or appropriate but let's just say I'm frizzled!!! So I'm reviewing my pictures for the week so I can relax -- cause aren't the pictures the best part anyways!!!
Posted by us in a nut shell at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment