Sunday, August 3, 2008

We are In

Hello to All. Sorry I do not have any pictures of the house yet to post. Things are understandably not all unpacked yet so I can't get my pictures uploaded to share with you. But we got moved over Saturday morning. We had lots of help and so the move went very fast. We took the rest of the day assembling beds and trying to get the essentials out. Today being Sunday we have tried to relax and have fun with the kids. We set up Olivia's outside house and their wadding pool. Pictures of all this to follow. So this week will be a lot of work of sifting through the boxes and trying to get the house organized. Give us a call some time on our new number. If you don't have this new number just ask through email and I'll get it to you.

0 comments: