Thursday, April 10, 2008

Update

Dylan - he is on what I have educated myself on is called a "nursing strike". He won't nurse from me and he won't take liquids from a bottle or cup. So I've been sneaking it into his foods because he will still eat his solids. I am cautiously optimistic that we are seeing the end of the strike as I have gotten him to nurse twice when he was basically asleep and once when he was going to go to sleep. It's a start. Wish me luck!!

Olivia - She has been potty trained for a month now!! Go Olivia!! Some of her favorite things to pretend right now is that she is a princess, a magician, a cowgirl (riding a horse she has named Lucky), and a mommy.

Tom - just finished watching the first season of Doctor Who and loved it!

Becca - umm....trying my best to get Dylan off of his "nursing strike" while sufficiently entertaining Olivia!

0 comments: