We had a wonderful time playing at the Magic House. Mom and Dad got in on the fun too. Olivia really enjoyed the sand box and the fishing. The fishing was three part: you caught the fish (Olivia was so fast at it that it was hard to get a picture -- she even caught two at once one time), then you run upstream and throw the fish back into the water, and lastly you watch it flow through the stream back to the pond. Olivia did this over and over again. Dylan seemed to enjoy driving the best (watch out Mom and Dad that is all we need to look forward to is a teenage boy on the road some day). Tom really enjoyed a pop bottle rocket and I decided to be brave and agree to have my hair stand up. We can't wait to go back to play some more. There is so much to do there I couldn't possibly post all the pictures so I selected the favorites for each one of us. I sectioned them in 3 parts for you to enjoy.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment