It woke me up. At around 4:40 am (we didn't look at the clock) I get up and I say what is that? Our dresser drawer handles were rattling. Tom got up to investigate and didn't know why and then I called him back to the bed and said feel this the bed is shaking. He didn't really feel it and we were quickly back to sleep. We were so tired. Then the next morning Tom sees the headline - Earthquake!! I knew I felt something! But of course since I was asleep I thought it felt like an earthquake but I was back asleep before I could express any thoughts. As I'm writing we just had an after shock. The whole building just shook and rattled. Tom and I looked at each other and we both just said that's an earthquake!! Its 10:16 am. The one at 4 in the morning was 5.2 in the middle of Illinois we'll have to wait and see how big they say this after shock was. Tom is home with me today because I'm not feeling well so we got to feel this second one together. Olivia doesn't understand of course that she just experienced an earthquake. I wonder how many more after shocks we are going to feel today. The news we are watching says this after shock was a 4.5. Let us know if you felt the earthquake too!!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment