Monday, November 5, 2012

A few tidbits...

The next time I post it will be about my sweet baby boy's birth. If he doesn't come by Thursday he will be induced so stay posted.

As for my other thoughts this morning I thought I'd post something adorable each kid said this past little bit.

1. Olivia - I wasn't feeling well and so she came into my room to check on me. She was quite concerned if there was anything she could do and then offered me an "I love you" picture. Then as she turned to leave she stopped at the door and turned around and said "Oh and I appreciate you Mommy!" I was quite surprised. I don't think Olivia or any of my kids have ever said that to me before and I REALLY needed to hear that right now.

2. Dylan - We were driving home late at night and he couldn't get his pillow situated to his satisfaction so he said "There is no place to rest my weary head!" It was hilarious.

3. Ashlyn - She said "I love you Mom" for the first time this past week and it meant so much to me. She can repeat you if you tell her you love her but this was the first time she just said it to me. LOVE!

Okay those are my little thoughts I wanted to remember. We have a big week coming up and so now I'm preparing preparing and trying to rest when able.

0 comments: