Olivia has lost two teeth in the last 5 days. This is her having just let Mommy take out her first top tooth. You can see the gap from her bottom tooth lost Friday and the top gap lost Wednesday. She was so happy to get to go to school and tell everyone she lost another tooth.
Ashlyn has been talking a lot more lately.
A few new words:
1. Hi - This is the CUTEST!! She'll tell you Hi first thing in the morning. She'll tell you hi if you've just left the room and come back. It's darling!
2. Moo
3. Neigh
4. Baa
5. Dada has turned to Daddy
6. she shakes her head meaningfully for yes
Tom starts his Softball season tonight. We are hoping for a FUN season! It will be a couple of weeks before we get to attend a game with him.
We got a replacement camera for the one that stopped working in March while it was still under warranty.
We bought a new self-propelled lawn mower and I LOVE it so much more then the old one I could barely push around the yard. I have to say I felt pretty strong by the end of the year but I was always so excited when I could stop cutting the grass for the year. Now I can just walk along. This will certainly help me to mow for longer through this pregnancy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment