Sunday, April 15, 2012

Kansas City Temple Open House

 The Kansas City Temple Open House is going on for three weeks and I knew that I wanted to take my family. I mean when else can you take your children into a temple and show them the beauty of it? Taking the kids was AWESOME!! Olivia made comments such as "It's like a dream. I want to be married here. I want to live here. WOW. It was wonderful. Thank you for taking me." Dylan's comments were "beautiful". Ashlyn didn't say much. It is a really BEAUTIFUL temple with gorgeous doors, murals, and glass work.
 Rain was threatening the whole time we were there but there were some dry moments to take pictures. 

 As you can tell from the pictures Papa and Grammy Lee got to come with us!
What an awesome family trip to see the second temple built in Missouri since we've lived here!
The Saint Louis Temple open house was when I was a teenager and it was something that really helped me gain my testimony of temples and I know this experience will mean a lot to my kids, too. 






 Dylan was running from Grammy Lee's camera but I got one of him being cute. 

 Olivia was being very photogenic for us. She was just so happy to be at the Temple.



BYE temple. 
We LOVED seeing you. We'll always remember the first temple our kids got to see.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Scottie is so jealous. We didn't take advantage of going to see Ocher Mountain. We should have. Glad the kids loved it.